Data Privacy Statement
1. Name and contact details of the controller for data processing
This data protection information applies to data processing carried out by:
Controller: Julius Greiner Adam GmbH
Telephone: 0921 3488
Fax: 0921 33582
2. Collection and storage of data obtained as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When you visit our website
When you access our website www.greiner-adam.de, the browser being used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. That information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is automatically recorded and stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Time and date of access
- Name and URL of the file retrieved
- Website from which access took place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, where necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of the access provider
We use the above data for the following purposes:
- To ensure trouble-free loading of the website
- To ensure ease of use of our website
- To analyse system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
b) When you use our contact form
If you have any type of question, we offer you to contact us using a form provided on the website. To do so, you need to enter a valid e-mail address so that we know who this query comes from, enabling us to answer it. The entry of other information is optional.
Data is processed for the purpose of contacting us pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1a GDPR on the basis of the consent that you have granted voluntarily. The personal data collected by us in connection with your use of the contact form is erased automatically after your query has been fully dealt with.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data is not shared with third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal data with third parties when:
- You have granted your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1a GDPR
- If this is permitted by law and required pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1b GDPR for the performance of a service contractually agreed with you.
In each case, the cookie stores information that is generated in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that consequently we directly gain knowledge of your identity.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to have your data rectified, erased, its processing restricted or to make an objection, the existence of a right to make a complaint, the origins of your data if these have not already been collected, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details of it
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of your personal data stored by us if it is incorrect, or completion of that data if it is incomplete
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us if it is not required for processing in order to exercise the right to free expression of opinion and information, to satisfy a legal obligation, on public interest grounds or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its erasure and the data is no longer needed, but it is needed for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against its processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to request that you be provided with your personal data (which you have provided to us) in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or that this data be sent to another responsible person / entity
- Pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, at any time to withdraw a consent that you have previously granted to us. The consequence of this is that we are no longer permitted in future to process the data based on that consent and, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, that you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To that end, you can normally contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data if reasons to do so exist that arise from your special situation or if the objection is against direct marketing. In this latter case, you have a general right to object and we will act upon it without you having to specify a special situation. If you want to make use of your right to withdraw your consent or raise an objection, you only need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the common SSL (secure socket layer) process in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is normally 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we instead resort to 128 bit V3 technology. The ‘closed’ display of the key or padlock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser enables you to identify whether an individual page of our website is transmitted securely. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological developments.
8. Timeliness of and amendments to this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently as of June 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offerings beyond or on the basis of amended laws or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this Data Privacy Statement. At any time, you can access and print the respective current Data Privacy Statement on our website at www.greiner-adam.de.