Glass fibre polishing discs
The glass fibre polishing discs are mainly produced for use in the porcelain and glass industry for the high gloss polishing of faded gold decorations.
The vast majority of our glass fibre polishing discs is mainly produced for use in the porcelain and glass industry. Here, above all, gold decorations, which are faded through the burning processes, are polished to a high gloss without damaging decors and surfaces.
In this case, the specific polishing properties of our glass fibre stand out.
Solid polishing bodies, for example of wire, brass, copper or corundum, are hardly suitable for polishing and leave visible processing traces. Soft polishing bodies, for example made of plastic, natural materials or natural fibres, prevent surface damage, but hardly achieve the desired polishing result or are very time-consuming.
Using our polishing discs, the nature and type of processing allows us:
- to achieve the optimum polishing result in a very short period of time
- to work gently
- to polish economically compared to chemical and mechanical polishing
- Harmful detergents are not required
- Disposal or processing of cleaning and rinsing liquids is unnecessary
- Due to the individual adjustment of speed and contact pressure, numerous other surfaces can be polished in addition to gold
- Due to variable wheel sizes it is possible to polish even the smallest and hard to reach places
- Polishing work can be done on site without major machine purchases.